- Ensuring the privacy of all our website visitors, is of the highest priority. Therefore we are serious about your security. This document explains how Pleaz handle your personal information.
- Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information is collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP-address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website, including the referral source, visit length, page views and navigation paths on the website.
- Information that you give us when we sign you up for our website. Such as email address and name.
- Information that you enter when using the services on our website. Information gathered while using our website includes when and how often you use our website.
- Information contained in any communication send to us via email, including their communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information that you submit to us.
- Use of personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used solely for the purpose specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Activating your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending messages, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you.
- Sending you email messages, you specifically requested.
- Handling inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our website.
- Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud.
- Verification of compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website.
- Other relevant use.
- Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third party for their or any other third parties direct marketing without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, managers or suppliers as reasonably necessary for the purpose described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our business group (that is, our top holding company) as reasonably necessary for the purposes described in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with ongoing or future litigation.
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention or credit risk mitigation).
- To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are considering selling) to.
- To any person whom we responsibly believe may request a court or other competent authority the disclosure of this personal information where, in our responsible opinion, such court or authority is likely to order disclosure of such personal information.
Except in the circumstances set out in this policy, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party under any circumstances.
- UN International data transfer
- Information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any of the countries in which we operate, to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information we collect may be transmitted to the following countries which do not have data protection legislation similar to those applicable in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- You accept the transfer of personal information described in section 6.
- Storage of personal information
- The platform pleaz.work does not gather private personal data besides the emails used for creating users and the full name of the users.
- Security of your personal information
- Pleaz focus on being a low-risk company, where the collection of personal data is minimal. The only personal data which will be used are full names and emails. This data will be used to create users for individuals. Pleaz.work uses HTTPS to ensure secure encryption to our own data and users data.
- We may update this policy from time to time. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email.
- Our ‘Pleaz Data collection and handling’ contains details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third party privacy policies and practices.
- Update personal information
- Please let us know if the personal information, we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies
Blocking all cookies will negatively impact the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all features of our website.
You may want to delete cookies already stores on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- In Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy” and then selecting “Use custom history settings”, clicking “View cookies” and then clicking “Remove all cookies”.
- In Chrome (version 29) you can delete cookies by opening the “Customize and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browser data” and then select “Delete cookies and other plug-in-data” before clicking ”Clear Browser Data”.
This is version 1.1 of Pleaz GDPR policy and was updated February 13, 2020.